Our Most Popular Ancient Medicine
An essential and powerful spice of all Indian kitchens "haldi" is also believed to be the wonder ingredient with a spoonful of health.
Include 1 tsp of this magic ingredient and reap multiple benefits:
- For delicious flavour and beautiful color, also known as the 'Indian saffron'. Turmeric is found in nearly every Indian dish and is now used in the thai cuisine too.
- Consume “Haldi Milk”', a traditional Ayurvedic tonic, an essential element to boost overall health. Just add 1/2 teaspoon of organic haldi to 1 cup of milk. You can also add honey or nutmeg for flavour.
- Turmeric powder is an ancient beauty secret and can be used as a natural remedy to get rid of blemishes and acne.
The taste and color difference between the organic and inorganic haldi is remarkable. The organic haldi is comparatively flavourful and brighter in color. This is precisely because it is fresh and unadulterated. Since no artificial chemicals or pesticides are used in its production and is 100% natural with its nutritional value intact, making it healthy and tasty.
About Harit Kranti Sendriya Sheti Gat
- Follows Subhash Palekar Natural Farming Techniques
- Certified under PGS-India scheme of Govt of India
- Group of 30 farmers engaged in organic farming since 2013