With a high dietary value and freshness, these raisins can be used in various cuisines to make them delicious. They are procured directly from the growers,thereafter processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
Include these bite-size dry fruits in your diet by soaking them in water or just consume them raw:
- Give yourself an energy boost and keep your skin and hair glowing with these rich source of fiber,calcium, iron and other essential nutrients.
- Treat your iron deficiency problems like anemia with this rich source of iron and vitamins vital for the formation of red blood cells.
- These naturally sweet kishmish can easily replace your high sugar intake and in turn help you lose weight. The naturally sweet raisins can quench your sweet cravings, and you won't have to rely on the harmful artificial sugar.Raisins are quite fibrous, therefore, helping the feel full for longer with a small serving.
- Improve your vision and overall eyesight with these raisins loaded with antioxidants that help our body in various ways.
- Add them to your kheer or pongal for an enhanced taste, also can be added to your pulaos.
- You can make a nutritious and delicious cake with the goodness of kishmish and dry fruits as well.
About Anandshanti Sendriya Shetkari Gat
- A group of 22 farmers registered and certified under PGS-India program.
- Folllows techniques of Subhash Palekar Natural Farming
- Has been awarded Utkrushta Shetkari by Govt of Maharashtra
- Have been engaged in natural farming since 2005