We bring you Organic Toor or Arhar dal, which is grown by farmers of Salubris Pure Organic group, in Baramati district of Maharashtra. The Toor dal grown by these farmers is certified by Govt of India under PGS scheme.
Toor dal is the staple food of India and is consumed on a daily basis in almost all Indian households along with rice and roti. HereåÊis why you should it Arhar Dal regularly
- It is an excellent source of folic acid and a must have for all pregnant ladies. Folic acid is essential for development of fetus and protects is against several birth defects.åÊ
- Pulses or Dals are a major source of protein for vegetarian people, specially in India. Arhar dalåÊis rich in protein and can help in covering a major portion of our protein requirement.
- It adds a good dose ofåÊdietaryåÊfiber in our diet. Food rich in dietary fiber makes you feel full for a longer duration and therefore helps in controlling your weight. High fiber content also helps in regularizingåÊbowel movement.
- It is a rich source of complex carbohydrates, which is healthier for our body unlike simple carbohydrates found in processed sugar. Complex carbohydrates takes longer to release sugar in our body and helps in regularizing blood sugar levels.
- Organic Toor dal is free of any harmful pesticides, making it more nutritious for our body.åÊ
So what are you waiting for? PlaceåÊan order with us and get it delivered to your door steps. You will not only get a genuine organic product but will also empower these farmers by buying directly from them, ensuring that they get maximum value for their products
About Salubris Pure Organic
- Certified under PGS-India and NPOP
- Engaged in organic farming since 2012
- 500 farmers associated with the group