- Rich source of nutrients, including manganese, potassium, magnesium, folate, copper, zinc and various B vitamins.
- Considered useful in defending against several chronic, age-related diseases, including heart disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity.
- Sprouted beans contain fewer calories and more free amino acids and antioxidants.
About Harit Kranti Sendriya Sheti Gat
- Follows Subhash Palekar Natural Farming Techniques
- Certified under PGS-India scheme of Govt of India
- Group of 30 farmers engaged in organic farming since 2013