- Rich source of nutrients, including manganese, potassium, magnesium, folate, copper, zinc and various B vitamins.
- Considered useful in defending against several chronic, age-related diseases, including heart disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity.
- Sprouted beans contain fewer calories and more free amino acids and antioxidants.
About Krushikanya Sendriya Shetkari Bachat Gat
- A self help group of 20 female farmers
- Certified under PGS-India scheme of Govt of India
- Engaged in organic farming since 2015