- High in fiber, proteins and Vitamin A
- High molybdenum content, which is rare in any food item.
- Cooked just like Rajma or Kidney Beans
- Commonly used in Latin American cuisines.
- Salads, Soups, Enchiladas, Quesadilla, Burritos, Tacos, etc
About Sampurna Shetkari
A group of 100 farmers led by Santosh Bhapkar and Jyoti Bhapkar, these farmers have been doing organic farming since 2006. Their emphasis on local and regional seed collection has yielded in development of good local genome bank of seeds.
The group has been awarded many times for their quality work and is becoming rapidly popular in Maharashtra