A mild, nutty flavor like that of wheat, flax seeds are often added to cereal, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf and more. An essential for fatty acids and an excellent source of fiber.
Most commonly used to improve digestion, flax seeds can relieve constipation and help lower total blood cholesterol.
Add few of this super food to:
- Improve digestive health
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Cure Diabetes
- Aid in weight loss.
- Add a tablespoon of organic flax seed to your hot or cold breakfast cereal.
- Add a teaspoon of organic flax seed to mayonnaise when making a sandwich.
- Mix a tablespoon of organic flax seed into an 8-ounce container of yogurt.
- Bake organic flax seed into cookies, muffins, breads and other baked goods.
Organic flax seeds should be taken with plenty of water or other fluids. They shouldn't be taken at the same time as oral medications.
About Sampurna Shetkari
A group of 100 farmers led by Santosh Bhapkar and Jyoti Bhapkar, these farmers have been doing organic farming since 2006. Their emphasis on local and regional seed collection has yielded in development of good local genome bank of seeds.
The group has been awarded many times for their quality work and is becoming rapidly popular in Maharashtra