Benefits of Most Popular Dals Packed in One
- Mix of equal quantities of Arhar/Toor, Moong (white split), Urad, Masoor and Chana dals
- Get benefits of five most popular dals combined in one packet
- Let's look at the benefits of these dals
- Chana Dal or Begal gram improves health of your heart, is diabetic friendly and has anti-inflammatory benefits
- Arhar Dal or Pigeon Pea is an excellent source of folic acid which is essential for development of fetus and protects is against several birth defects.
- Moong Dal or Green Gram is a rich source of fiber and nutrients, including manganese, potassium, magnesium, folate, copper, zinc and various B vitamins.
- Masoor Dal or Red Lentil has anti-cancer properties, is great for your skin and helps in controlling diabetes.
- Urad Dal or Black Lentil is rich in iron and works as an energy booster
- All of these dals are rich source of protein and dietary fiber.
All of the constituent dals of this products are grown organically by farmers of Sampurna Shetkari, and is free of any harmful pesticides.
About Sampurna Shetkari
A group of 100 farmers led by Santosh Bhapkar and Jyoti Bhapkar, these farmers have been doing organic farming since 2006. Their emphasis on local and regional seed collection has yielded in development of good local genome bank of seeds.
The group has been awarded many times for their quality work and is becoming rapidly popular in Maharashtra