Mustard Seeds / Rai
An age-old spice with a fresh aroma and a pungent flavour. Mustard seeds or Rai are often added in the initial stage of cooking to enhance aroma and flavour. Used to make sauces that add a distinctive to your dishes, these seeds are considered the conveyor of good taste.
Add a few mustard seeds :
- To sure your common cold or fever with the highly effective Mustard tea
- To condition your hair with an herbal hair pack made with these seeds.
- For natural exfoliation : Add them to either lavender or rose essential oil. Use the mix to naturally exfoliate dead skin.
- Hydrate your skin: Mustard seeds added to aloevera gel can hydrate your skin. It removes all impurities from your face and nourishes it from within
- To slow the ageing process - A powerful antioxidant, mustard seeds are a great powerhouse of vitamin A, C and K.
- To fights infections: These seeds contain a good amount of sulfur, known for its anti fungal properties. Thus helping in fighting all kinds of infections.
Ecovitals is a brand created by Dr Dinesh Patel, an organic farmer since 2005. All the products of Ecovitals are grown at Sardar Patel Farm, an 125 acre farm located on outskirts of Ahmedabad. It is one of the best integrated farms in the country where a combination of organic and bio-dynamic farming practices are followed.