Organic Black Mustard Seeds / Rai
An age-old spice with a fresh aroma and a pungent flavour. Mustard seeds or Rai are often added in the initial stage of cooking to enhance aroma and flavour. Used to make sauces that add a distinctive to your dishes, these seeds are considered the conveyor of good taste.
Add a few mustard seeds :
- To sure your common cold or fever with the highly effective Mustard tea
- To condition your hair with an herbal hair pack made with these seeds.
- For natural exfoliation : Add them to either lavender or rose essential oil. Use the mix to naturally exfoliate dead skin.
- Hydrate your skin: Mustard seeds added to aloevera gel can hydrate your skin. It removes all impurities from your face and nourishes it from within
- To slow the ageing process - A powerful antioxidant, mustard seeds are a great powerhouse of vitamin A, C and K.
- To fights infections: These seeds contain a good amount of sulfur, known for its anti fungal properties. Thus helping in fighting all kinds of infections.
About The Little Farm Company
Started by Bhargava family, The Little Farm Company brings you the magical taste of the pickles which was available only in the ancestral days. Most of the ingredients to these pickles are grown on their 400 acre farm in Khajuraho where everything is grown using organic farming principles. The farm has a focus on pickles and super food like chia seeds and flax seeds and employ mostly women from the disadvantaged communities.